Friday, December 12, 2014
Vocalcom and Zendesk Join Forces to Enable PIXmania to Transform Customer Service
PIXmania Replaces Patchwork of 10 Tools with Integrated Solution Combining Vocalcom Multichannel Contact Management and Zendesk Customer Service Software
PIXmania, a leading European e-commerce retailer and one of the largest pure-play on-line electrical retailers, has been on a journey to become a lean provider. PIXmania wanted to transform the service experience it provides when dealing with customer facing departments, merchants and carriers regardless of the communication channel. Vocalcom and Zendesk, Inc. (NYSE: ZEN) have integrated their software to provide PIXmania an integrated multichannel customer service solution.
TWEET THIS: @Vocalcom + @Zendesk enable @Pixmania to innovate #CustServ across channels, merchants & carriers #CCTR #CustExp
• PIXmania has replaced a patchwork of 10 tools with an integrated solution combining Vocalcom Multi-channel Contact Management and Zendesk Customer Service Software.
• The solution unifies access to customer facing departments both in-house --customer service, delivery, and logistics-- and outside --carriers and merchants. It further personalizes service by seamlessly retrieving the customer context (e.g., pending order).
• 4 service centers in 4 countries handle yearly 800,000 contacts per year in 12 languages over phone, chat, email, fax, mail, Twitter & Facebook.
• PIXmania saw a double-digit improvement in customer satisfaction within weeks of commissioning the new solution.
"This is one of the fastest integrated multichannel customer service projects I have ever done. The complete solution was turned on in less than 4 months."
-Philippe Hannuna, project manager, PIXmania
"We are very pleased with the initial customer feedback on our new customer service. It exemplifies how we are becoming a lean enterprise."
- Jens Becker, president, PIXmania
"PIXmania federation of all customer-facing departments, both inside and outside the company, is raising the bar for customer service. We are proud of enabling such effortless customer experiences using any channel.”
-Anthony Dinis, founder and CEO, Vocalcom
"We are impressed by PIXmania reengineered Customer Service. The PIXmania vision for a lean enterprise aligns perfectly with the Zendesk cause of simplifying and personalizing customer service for better experiences."
-Nicolas Herz, director for Southern Europe, Zendesk
Vocalcom solution for eCommerce
Tags: #CCTR #CustServ #CustExp #eCommerce
Vocalcom is a global leader and technology provider of multi-channel Contact Center solutions for customer service, sales and telemarketing. Vocalcom challenges the complexity of existing Contact Centre solutions that are long to deploy, complex to manage and difficult to adapt. Designed by Contact Center people for Contact Center people, Vocalcom’s Effortless Contact Center™ provides clients with a solution that is fast to deploy, easily manageable and allows our clients to be innovative with the Customer Experience they provide. Used by over 3,500 companies in 49 countries, Vocalcom Effortless Contact Center™ is packaged as an inclusive all-in-one solution available on-premises or in the cloud. For more information, visit www.vocalcom.com
Pixmania, Vocalcom and Zendesk are registered trademarks of their respective owners and/or their affiliates.
PIXmania: Nathalie Rollin firstname.lastname@example.org
Vocalcom: Golriz Golkar email@example.com + 33 (0) 1 77 45 64 90
Zendesk: Nicolas Herz firstname.lastname@example.org +33 (184) 886-671